It really saddens me when I hear from guys that they've been misled by other ED product companies.
Having ED is already bruising to a man's ego. False promises, fake reviews and inflated "clinical trials" promising impossible success rates aren't helpful to men. Subscription pricing that can't be cancelled and suprise credit card billing only adds to a man's frustration and humility.
I have to stop and ask myself sometimes, how can companies be so cruel and heartless to prey on men at their weakest moments?
If you've ever lost your money to one of these companies, call or write us and tell us about it. We'll listen to your story with patience and understanding. Then we'll send you a Xialla totally free to try. And we'll support you just like every paying customer... with free size changes and our world class customer support.
I founded Xialla on this simple promise:
- You are the most important person to us.
- We will always take care of you.
- We will always be there to help you.
Ok maybe it's a bit cheesy, but it reminds us every day of what matters most; treating customers the way we'd want to be treated, with honesty and integrity.
Here's how we do that:
- We'll never promise that Xialla will work. Xialla helps about four out of five guys.
- Our clinical trails are real, with real success rates, not impossible 99% rates.
- If Xialla doesn't work for you, we'll refund your money the minute you let us know.
- We'll never charge you for something you didn't buy.
- We won't sell you on a needless subscription.
- We put helpful information on our website that's as accurate and truthful as we can possibly make it.
- We don't waste your time flooding you with a lot of clickbait articles unrelated to your ED problem. Rather, we provide new insights for venous leak treatment.
- We ask every customer for a review. We don't cherry pick and we never post fake reviews.
- We're interested in your personal story because we want to help you.
- When you tell us Xialla works for you, we're truly overjoyed.
- When you tell us it doesn't, we're genuinly sad and wish we could do more.
I hope your experience with us has always been amazing. If there's ever anything at all we can do to make it better, do make sure you let us know.
Inventor and Founder