- I'm 72 years old and have been insulin-dependent diabetic for over 50 years. Tadalafil is helpful but doesn't really get the job done. What I've gathered from your website indicates that Xialla might be a very successful complement to tadalafil. ("Strangling" the base of my penis with my fingers when tadalafil is working results in a better erection.) I don't find anything on your website or in customer ratings addressing diabetes-associated ED. Why?
- How long, i. e., how many wearings, can I expect Xialla to last.
- Do you have a recommended maximum time to have Xialla in place to avoid injury to penis or scrotum?
- My flaccid girth is right at 4", maybe a tiny bit less, depending on how tight I pull the tape. This is right on the cusp between Slender and Regular. What size do you recommend?
- You're correct, Xialla compliments Tadalafil very well. We have this short article on diabetes, and it mentions using Xialla with ED medication: https://ca.xialla.com/blogs/help/does-xialla-work-if-youre-diabetic-or-have-high-blood-pressure-or-heart-disease. If you have trouble finding things on the website, give the search button a try. This article comes up if you search "diabetes" or "diabetic". We also mention diabetes mellitus in this article: https://ca.xialla.com/blogs/qa/why-is-ed-not-considered-a-disease.
- Xialla will last for many uses. If it does happen to break we will replace it a no charge within a year of purchase. Search "Time to wear" on the website and you'll come up with this answer: https://ca.xialla.com/blogs/help/how-long-can-i-use-xialla-for.
- To avoid temporary or permanent injury; use Xialla for no longer than 30 minutes per time, allow at least 1 hour between uses, and avoid falling asleep while wearing Xialla. These are the standard guidelines issued by the FDA that we need to provide as a manufacturer of an ED ring device.
- We recommend the Regular. It fits on the snug side. We'll send out the Slender at no charge if the Regular's not snug enough.
The Xialla Medical Team