Skip to content


Your cart is empty

Continue shopping


Reviewed by the Xialla medical team

This information does not create any patient-physician relationship. Consult your health care provider before making any health care decisions or for guidance about a specific medical condition.

Your reported diagnosis

Your doctor has diagnosed insufficient blood inflow and, will likely prescribe oral, injectable, or cream style ED medication. For more severe ED, your doctor may prescribe a pump.

You may also have a blood outflow problem that the doctor doesn't recognize.

We suggest

  1. Follow your doctor's guidance.
  2. If your erection quality is not as good as hoped, see your doctor again for a follow up.
  3. Talk to your doctor about the possibility of a blood outflow problem (venous leak).
  4. If the erection quality fails to be satisfactory, or you still sometimes lose the erection, consider trying Xialla to help improve the result by slowing any potential blood outflow.
Learn about XiallaRethinking EDVenous leak and ED explained